1. WHO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATASubject who collect and process the Personal Data, as data controllers (hereinafter "Data Controllers" or "Controllers") are:
- YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A./Corporation>, company with sole shareholder subject to direction and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A., with registered offices in Italy via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143, for administrative and accounting purposes, contact: Customer Care;
- Margiela Group S.A.S.U., Société par Actions Simplifiée Unipersonnelle
163, rue Saint-Maur, 75011 Paris
Tel : +33 (0) 1 44 53 63 10
for marketing and profiling purposes, contact: email@example.com
In order to fulfill technical issues connected to the Site, we (Data Controllers) have appointed some data processors (hereinafter collectively "Processors") that process data on our behalf. These subjects were appointed because of their technical skills related to purposes and modalities of the processing, guarantees offered in relation to security measures adopted and in compliance to applicable data protection laws. These subjects are under our control and you could request a full list writing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATAThe information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate the Site acquire, as part of their standard functioning, personal data as part of the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such information are not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
In the processing of Personal Data that may directly or indirectly identify your person, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we configured the Site in such a way that the use of Personal Data is reduce to a minimum and to limit the processing of Personal Data that could identify the data subject only when needed or at the request of the authorities and the police (as, for example, for traffic data and the time you spend on the Site or your IP address) or for the assessment of responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the Site.
Some Personal Data are strictly necessary to operate the Site, others are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. From time to time you will be informed about obligation or optional nature of the communication of Personal Data and possible consequences.
3. HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATAYour Personal Data will be processed using automated tools for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such data was collected and in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding to process the Personal Data where operations could be realized through the use of anonymous data or through other means.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of the Personal Data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access, but please do not forget that it is essential for the safety of your data that your device is equipped with tools such as constantly antivirus updated and that your internet provider provides a connection ensuring a secure data transmission through firewalls, spam filters, and similar measures.
4. WHO WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATAControllers will process your personal data for the technical administration of the website. Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of Controllers appointed as persons in charge of the processing and data processors.
Other information regarding the sphere of communication and dissemination of your personal data shall be provided to you in specific areas of the website.
5. YOUR RIGHTSYou may at any time obtain cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, copy, update, adjustment or integration, block of data processed in infringement of the law and oppose the processing as envisaged by Article 7 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, which is shown in full below.
You will have the right to object in any case to any processing of your Personal Data for purposes of commercial information and marketing, and to oppose for legitimate reasons of the processing of your data for other purposes.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the address below or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.